Solarspot sun tunnels - the brightest daylight system for residential and commercial use
Scientifically proven with independent testing to deliver around 70% more daylight
Residential Sun Tunnels
Solarspot the brightest sun tunnel for Residential applications. Also known as Sun Tunnels, Sun Pipes or Light Tubes, our Natural light tubes with our patented double-glazed dome harvests the maximum amount of light at roof level – regardless of weather conditions.
Solarspot sun pipe systems use patented technologies to capture daylight at the roof and transport it into your room through the world’s brightest tube material so that you get more light than any other sun tunnel system.
Independent testing proves that a Solarspot sun pipe will deliver on average around 70% more daylight than any other sun tunnel system and up to 20 times more light than a flexible sun tunnel.
Commercial Sun Tunnels
Solarspot’s superior components and patented technologies deliver unparalleled performance, with sizes ranging from 250mm to 900mm diameter there’s a Solarspot solution for every situation.
Unlike any other sun tunnel system on the market, all of Solarspot’s range of commercial sun pipes utilise active daylight-capture technology, RIR, to optimise the performance of each unit.
Superior technology means that a single Solarspot 900mm diameter D-90 sun tunnel system can illminate an area of up to 95 square metres, more than any other sun tunnel on the market today.
26 Solarspot systems let the daylight flood into this ground-breaking grand design in Hertfordshire.
Guaranteed brighter than:
Fakro Lightway Solatube Sunpipe Velux
Solarspot – The world's brightest tubular daylighting system
Up to 70% brighter than the next-best system.
Why our Sun Tunnels are better...
- Superior design, from dome to diffuser, ensure maximum daylight delivery – whatever the weather.
- Solarspot domes with Active Daylight-capture Technology harvest more daylight at roof-level than any other system.
- The dome mounted improves thermal-efficiency and manages potential condensation.
- Vegalux tubing, 99.7% reflective, transports the light with only 0.3% loss per bounce – the most reflective tubing in the world.
- Ceiling diffusers distribute the light and give additional thermal protection, and are available in round and square options in all five system sizes.
Solarspot Product Range
Solarspot daylight systems are available in five sizes from 250mm up to 900mm.