The ultimate tubular daylighting solution for the modern built environment
Unrivalled performance and a fully comprehensive range of sizes make Solarspot your natural choice for tubular daylighting systems. Solarspot is the only high-performance system guaranteed to deliver maximum daylight performance in northern European conditions.
The addition of Solarspot® tubular daylighting systems to any building, new or existing, not only reduces energy use and your carbon footprint, but also provides a better working or living environment – leading to improved well-being, productivity and reduced absenteeism.
Solarspot’s patented light capture technologies and 99.7% reflective Vegalux tubing ensure that the maximum amount of natural light is harvested and transferred into the building below.
Solarspot® Daylighting Systems:
- Dramatically reduce, or even eliminate, the use of electric light during the day
- Improve productivity through increased sense of well-being
- Reduce absenteeism and ‘sick-building’ syndrome
- Offer superb thermal efficiency to comply with part L legislation
- Dramatically reduce building overheating from solar-gain
- Allow daylight into areas previously unreachable using traditional skylights
- Increases security, both during and after construction, due to the use of smaller apertures compared to traditional skylights
- Are suitable for all UK roof types
Solarspot® tubular daylighting systems are the natural choice for architects and building designers wanting to maximise the potential of natural light into new construction projects or existing building refurbishments.
For help, technical specifications, and guidance for daylight solutions, please contact our support line on 01908 299117 or email us today!